Places to go – things to do – where to start? ….
Acacia is perfectly situated for easy access to our best tourist places in the area and you won’t need to go far to find things to do.
We can plan trip itineraries for you – we know the best places to go. Ask Ann or Nigel for advice on lovely day trips from Acacia to suit your individual tastes and interests.
- 10 minutes’ walk to the centre of town, where there are more than 40 murals for which Sheffield is famous.
- Located on the 45 minute scenic walk around town and country enjoy spectacular views of Mt Roland and rural scenery.
- Stroll through the rainforest on the O’Neill’s Creek track 15 minutes away..
- Stretch your legs on the one hour return climb up Kimberley’s lookout.
- If you’re a fit and experienced bushwalker, climb the spectacular Mt Roland or the neighbouring mountains Van Dyke and Claude.
- 30 minutes drive to Mole Creek Caves or Trowunna Wildlife Park
- 20 minutes to Tasmazia, the largest maze complex in Australia, where you’ll also find the Village of Lower Crackpot.
- and approximately 1 hour drive to Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park.